We are proud to present the release of Gitea version 1.19.3.
We highly encourage users to update to this version for some important bug-fixes.
We have merged 8 pull requests to release this version.
In this release, we use golang 1.20.4 to fix CVE-2023-24539, CVE-2023-24540, and CVE-2023-29400 .
You can download one of our pre-built binaries from our downloads page - make sure to select the correct platform! For further details on how to install, follow our installation guide.
We would also like to thank all of our supporters on Open Collective who are helping to sustain us financially.
Have you heard? We now have a swag shop! 👕 🍵
- Use golang 1.20.4 to fix CVE-2023-24539, CVE-2023-24540, and CVE-2023-29400
- Enable whitespace rendering on selection in Monaco (#24444) (#24485)
- Improve milestone filter on issues page (#22423) (#24440)
- Fix api error message if fork exists (#24487) (#24493)
- Fix user-cards format (#24428) (#24431)
- Fix incorrect CurrentUser check for docker rootless (#24435)
- Getting the tag list does not require being signed in (#24413) (#24416)